WHERE?

Ealing Battle: 20th March 2015, St Marys Ealing, 7:30 – 10:30pm
Hillingdon Battle: 20th March 2015, Old Vinyl Factory Canteen, Blythe Road, Hayes, UB3 1HA
Inter-borough final: April 2015 (venue tbc)

ABOUT

Our music showcase competition is all about finding and nurturing the very best of West London’s young musical talent. Think you’ve got what it takes to wow the crowd and take home the BOTB trophy? Then we want to hear from you. Not only will you get to perform in front of a packed-out audience, you’ll also get to headline alongside artists such as Paigey Cakey and Guvna B at our youth festival.

And as if that wasn’t enough, you could be in with a chance to win this year’s top prize… a recording session at the world-renowned Metropolis Studios. What are you waiting for? Maybe you’re… a little cluck, cluck, cluck!?!

Secondary school music competition

Entrants must be aged 12–19 and live or study in either the Ealing or Hillingdon boroughs.

All genres welcome

The name’s deceiving; the competition is open to rappers, singers, solo acts and bands.

Top Prizes

As well as cash prizes in each category, this year’s top prize is a recording session at Metropolis Studio. Boom!

Our next event begins

JUDGES

Our judges are a mix of music business professionals, artists and music coaches. Their vote counts for 70% of the final decision and the audience vote makes up the other 30%. We’re still finalising this year’s panel, but check out last year’s team:

team-member

Samantha Spencer

Sam is deputy director of Ealing Music Service, one of our partner agencies in Ealing. She’s also a talented bass player.

team-member

Jono Hart

Jono is a talented performer and has shared stages with the like of Beyoncé, Labrinth and Plan B. Jono currently manages new urban pop sensation “Digital Kid”.

team-member

Femi

Femi is a talented music producer, vocal coach and choir director with a list of musical credits longer than your arm! Plus he’s the world’s nicest guy.

GET TICKETS

30% of the decision belongs to the audience, so your vote counts. Book a ticket and come and have your say on who takes home the gold.

WHAT PEOPLE SAY

Phasellus porta tristique mi vitae maximus. Nulla facilisi. Proin efficitur, eros in aliquam eleifend, tellus erat venenatis nibh, id tincidunt ex felis ut sem. Sed pharetra metus sit amet mollis porttitor. Nulla sit amet congue tortor. Ut non semper libero. Pellentesque felis elit, cursus ac viverra in, tempor non massa. Integer imperdiet metus nibh, in elementum ipsum interdum sed. Donec quis risus leo. Sed viverra tincidunt est, quis maximus tellus vulputate eu. Maecenas at tincidunt urna.Alfie Green
Phasellus porta tristique mi vitae maximus. Nulla facilisi. Proin efficitur, eros in aliquam eleifend, tellus erat venenatis nibh, id tincidunt ex felis ut sem. Sed pharetra metus sit amet mollis porttitor. Nulla sit amet congue tortor. Ut non semper libero. Pellentesque felis elit, cursus ac viverra in, tempor non massa. Integer imperdiet metus nibh, in elementum ipsum interdum sed. Donec quis risus leo. Sed viverra tincidunt est, quis maximus tellus vulputate eu. Maecenas at tincidunt urna.Alfie Green

OUR SPONSORS